Could your sound be perfect for the Electric Guest Mix?
We’re always looking for fresh talent to appear on the station, in the form of Electric Guest Mix week.
If you’ve got what it takes, please complete the form and we’ll add you details for review at our next guest mix forum.
We have 6 slots available - all focused towards a slightly different sounds in the electronic music spectrum.
- Thursday 6pm - Deep and tech house, mix of commerical and non-commerical (not suitable for underground styles)
- Friday 4pm - Commerical and non-commerical funky house, with elements of vocal, deep and tech (not suitable for underground styles)
- Friday 8pm - Commerical and non-commerical deep and tech house, with elements of techno and progressive
- Friday 11pm - Underground tech house and techno, with elements of rave, progressive and experimental styles
- Saturday 8pm - Commerical and non-commerical deep and tech house, with elements of trance and progressive
- Saturday 11pm - Underground trance and progressive, with elements of rave, EDM and experimental styles
Each show should aim to include at least 50% new or recently released music (last 3-6 months).
If your mix style doesn't match one of the slots above, it's unlikely we'll be able to consider you for our guest mix feature at this time. Genres not suitable:
- Drum & bass (except short commerical mini-mixes)
- Hardcore / hardstyle
- Minimal tech/prog
It's free to apply for your first basic guest mix slot with Electric and this provides access to the platform with a 1 or 2 hour mix.
Depending on your chosen slot and number or applications we receive, access wait times can vary between 2 and 6 months.
If you want to skip the queue and receive similar benefits to our residents, we offer Guest Priority for £29.
- Bespoke social artwork with your profile photo. Examples of previous designs can be found on our Instagram.
- £3 social campaign targetted to your local area to increase listeners during your slot
- Listener report after your show to confirm how many people tuned in and where from
- Your mix automatically posted to Mixcloud after broadcast
No payment is taken until your mix is approved and assigned a date.